Water Damage Restoration in Pueblo, CO
There are many ways water and flood damage can occur. Burst pipes, storm damage, water damage resulting from fighting a home fire, and sump pump failures are just a few examples of things that can go wrong. Water can cause immediate damage at times and increasing damage the longer it takes to remediate. The sooner water damage is identified and mitigated, the better your chances are salvaging your items and limiting your out-of-pocket costs associated with water damage restoration. Our technicians are on-call and ready for any rain restoration or flood restoration needed for your home.
REQUEST A SERVICE
The extent of water damage can vary as well as the specific remediation steps. In general, you can typically expect to follow this process. We’ve outlined it for you here.
- Contact us at (719) 390-3872 to communicate your issue and schedule a visit. We are available 24/7 in case of emergencies because water and flood damage doesn’t keep regular business hours, so neither do we.
- (Optional) Begin taking immediate steps yourself if you want to and are comfortable with it until we arrive.
- Our professionals will perform immediate inspection and create a damage report for you.
- The water extraction process begins.
- We initiate the drying process, which includes dehumidification.
- Perform mold remediation.
- Cleanup and restoration.
At Steamatic of Colorado Springs, our seasoned professionals are equipped, capable, and ready at the helm to tackle every step of the process of your flood restoration.
Helpful Tips for Homeowners for Water Mitigation
Taking immediate steps to mitigate can minimize the chances of mold, mildew, irretrievable loss of items, structural damage, and weakened trim, drywall, and floorboards. If you have water damage, are waiting for service to come, and need to take immediate action as you wait, here are some steps you can take.
Things You Can Do Yourself
- Retrieve loose items from floor and wet areas and store in a dry place.
- Collect photographs, art, and other items that are sensitive to moisture and protect them in a safe, dry place.
- Remove any excess water you can with mops, wet-vacs, or towels.
- Gather wet accessories made of fabric, such as pillows, cushions, stuffed toys, and clothing, and set aside.
- If you have a dehumidifier, place it in the area and let it run until help comes.
- Use wood blocks or even aluminum foil to separate furniture and table legs from standing water on the floor.
- Crank up the air conditioner in the summer to help speed up the drying process.
- Move area rugs to another location.
Things You Shouldn’t Do
- Leave paper items exposed to water or even moist air, especially in a basement area.
- Use a regular vacuum cleaner in an attempt to remove excess water.
- Use electrical appliances and outlets where standing water occurs and the extent of the water damage is unknown.
- Leave loose, wet items lying around.
Once Steamatic arrives, we will begin more extensive remediation. We will perform an immediate initial assessment of the damage and utilize our professional, commercial-grade equipment to begin the water removal and drying process. We will provide an onsite assessment and communicate the extent of damage and what option you have for remediation. We will also provide an advanced emergency cost of treatment, or use a preliminary cost treatment until a more definitive estimate can be developed.
Types of Services We Provide
At Steamatic of Colorado Springs, we pride ourselves on a job well done, no matter the cause. Our team staffs seasoned experts who have years of experience in a variety of areas. Some of these include:
Thousands of Pueblo, Colorado residents have come to know and trust our service, and we invite you to do the same. Water damage efforts require an immediate response, and Steamatic is up for the job. Contact us today.
The Steamatic Difference
Immediate Response: The longer water sits, the more damage it causes. Our 24/7 capabilities ensure we respond immediately to stop further damage from occurring.
Our Equipment: Steamatic of Colorado Springs uses state-of-the-art drying and monitoring equipment to make sure the structure and contents are completely dry. Throughout the process, moisture levels will be taken at regular intervals and include temperature and relative humidity readings.
Our Experience: We’ve responded to some of the largest flooding and catastrophic events in United States history. We’ve seen it all and cleaned it all.
Total Satisfaction: Upon completion of the restoration, you and your Steamatic of Colorado Springs representative will perform a final inspection to determine that all concerns have been addressed.
Mold Testing Available: Identify sources of mold on your property.
Treat mold-infested areas: Employ measures to prevent your mold problem from recurring.
OTHER RESTORATION SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.