Furniture & Drape Cleaning in Colorado Springs
For most people, vacuuming the floors, wiping down tables and countertops, and washing dishes are all part of the day-to-day cleaning routine. However, many don’t think about cleaning their furniture and draperies. These tasks can seem overwhelming when you contemplate moving heavy pieces, climbing up to take down curtains and blinds, and putting it all back together again. Let Steamatic of Colorado Springs take care of it for you. We’ll get your home looking and smelling fresh and clean.
Looks Good. Smells Good. That’s The Steamatic of Colorado Springs Difference.
Next, to your carpet, your furniture gets the toughest workout. Ground-in dirt, spills, odors, pet dander, and dust can make the upholstery look dull and aged. Professional cleaning by Steamatic of Colorado Springs’s can breathe new life into your furnishings and draperies.
REQUEST A SERVICE
Life happens on your furniture. Children spill on couches, pets leave fur on chairs, and upholstery and fabrics absorb the smells and crumbs of daily activities. However, you don’t have to throw out what you have. A thorough cleaning can get your furniture looking and smelling like new. Our qualified professional team has the equipment to clean leather, microfiber, and almost every other kind of furniture covering.
Some of the benefits you will see with a professional furniture cleaning include:
- Revived color in the fabric as dust, dirt, and impurities are removed
- A fresh, clean smell in the room as the source of odors goes away
- Stains removal to restore the piece to a like-new appearance
Because furniture is made with various materials, cleaning it requires a customized approach for every piece. For example, leather requires cleaning products with an appropriate pH level to avoid damage. It’s also essential to use a conditioner that restores the natural oils to the leather, restoring the beauty and adding years to the life of the piece. Other materials are delicate or have an intricate sewing pattern and must be handled in specific ways to clean them without causing damage. The Steamatic of Colorado Springs team will carefully evaluate every detail before we do any cleaning to establish a cleaning plan that won’t harm the item but will get it clean.
Like your furniture, your drapes gather dust, dirt, and odors from the routines of life in your household. Some homeowners follow a schedule and have drapes cleaned annually, while others may call in the pros whenever the drapes start to look like they need service. Factors in the home, such as smoking or cooking food with strong odors, can affect how often you need your drapes cleaned. Suppose someone in your home has allergies, asthma, or another respiratory condition aggravated by poor air quality. In that case, that person may be able to breathe easier after a thorough cleaning of your furniture and drapes. Dirty drapes collect dust, mold, and other irritants that can aggravate respiratory challenges.
The most effective way to clean drapes depends on the fabric from which they are made. Steamatic of Colorado Springs can clean even delicate fabrics with our highly effective cleaning systems. We’ll carefully evaluate and test the materials to determine the best methods for your drapes. Once your cleaning is done, your drapes will look better, your home may smell better, and you’ll get more life out of your drapes.
The Steamatic Difference
Steamatic of Colorado Springs is your source for cleaning everything in your home from floor to ceiling. Here are just a few of the advantages we can bring you.
- At Steamatic, we use advanced cleaning techniques and equipment to get your home as clean as possible. The same technology that gets your carpets looking and feeling new can also get your fabric-covered upholstery fresh and clean again. The results you get are far beyond anything you can accomplish with traditional home cleaning chemicals and tools.
- We can clean your furniture and draperies without having to move them. Our methods allow us to get everything clean where it sits without danger to the furniture or the floor underneath. A routine visit every six months can extend the life of your furniture by years over pieces that don’t get a professional cleaning.
- When working with intricately woven materials or delicate fabrics, you can easily damage them by accident. Steamatic of Colorado Springs uses the LAMBRITE® dry cleaning system to clean those fragile items without damaging them. In just a few minutes, the dirt and grime are gone, and your furniture is dry again.
Learn More About Steamatic of Colorado Springs
Whether you need help with cleanup after a fire, water, or another disaster, or you need to set up a routine cleaning schedule, Steamatic of Colorado Springs can help. We’d love to show you the difference professionally cleaned furniture and drapes can make in your home.
- Cleaner drapes and furniture help you keep the air in your home fresh, improving indoor air quality.
- Your furniture and drapes last longer, so you don’t have to replace them as often, which saves you money in the long term.
- When you trust Steamatic of Colorado Springs with the professional cleaning of your home, you free up time in your schedule to spend time with your family, run other errands, and pursue your hobbies and interests.
Even if your busy household includes children, pets, and smokers who give your furniture and drapes a workout, Steamatic of Colorado can help. You think you’ll be surprised at what a professional cleaning with the right tools and products can do. Contact us today to schedule a visit for cleaning or to learn more about all of our services.
OTHER CLEANING SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.